A little insight would be appreciated, please ?

Hi, I am John and I'm an 18 year old male. For the past couple weeks, I've felt really distant. I know you guys probably hear stuff like that a lot, but I don't think that any one could quite as easily take it to my level. I find it impossible to concentrate; I have a pressure in my head that feels like someone's blowing up a balloon inside of my school and it feels like my eyes are pressing out of socket; I'm fatigued and sleep after only being up for a couple of hours; I can't do every day activities such as cooking or sometimes even walking; I can't explain things to people anymore; I'm urinating a lot, and it hurts %30 of the time inside of my stomach when I do; I'm extremely irritable to people that I love and hold dear; I get the feeling like I'm going to pass out for no reason sometimes; I feel numb all day; and, lately, I've been finding myself getting depressed for absolutely no reason. I'm a very anxious person and I've known that for years but it's never quite been this bad, and I'm really starting to think that something far worse is wrong with me. Someone please give me something to go on here. It's getting worse by the day and Dr. visits are sooo expensive.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010

This is the original poster.

Umm... I have done a little bit of research, btw, ever since I started feeling weird and something is urging me to mention this for some reason: I got strep throat about 2 years ago and it never went away... Like, my throat is still red and I still have these weird bumps in the back of my throat. Antibiotics didn't/haven't ever help(ed). Could that have something to do with this? The doctor that I've gone to that a few times always just puts me on different antibiotics and he won't listen to me when I tell him that it doesn't work.