A few red and itchy small spots around and under my eyes

A few red and itchy small spots around and under my left eye Yesterday i discovered a few red and itchy small spots around and under my left eye, as the day progressed there were more spots mostly around the left eye(and upper check) as if it were a reaction. However i do not wear foundation or concealer and was not wearing any blusher either. They look like mosquito bites or small burn spots. im 21 female
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Those spots(reddish brown) are most likely reaction to the sun or any chemical agent that has irritated your skin.were you exposed to the sun the previous day?or any history of people who have sensitive and dry skin such reactions are can apply ice pack and soothing lotion around that area and take citrezine once at night for 3 days.however if the spots increase and spread to other areas it may not be the case and visit to a doctor is required.