A dark spot was found in heart ultrasound. What does it mean?

A dark spot was found in a heart ultrasound my brother had done recently The dark spot showed up at the back of the heart About the size of a quarter with a small white center What is this I m a 48 year old male. Recently I had an ultrasound performed on my heart. A dark spot about the size of a quarter was visible at the back of the heart. The dark spot has a small white center. Doctors do not know what it is. Test results for another type of testing are due next week. May possibly know more. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011