A child is born with a hole in his heart between the left and right ventricles

A child is born with a hole in his heart between the left and right ventricles. This condition must be .......
immediately corrected with surgery because: a. the hole will cause the flow of blood to reverse in the heart. b. the hole will allow blood to leak out of the heart and the child could bleed to death c. the hole will cause blood to flow in the reverse direction back into veins instead of the arteries. d. the hole allows mixing both oxygenated and deoxygenated blood which reduces oxygen delivery to tissues
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009