=Swollen and painful tonsil after drinking cold shandy. Should I take antibiotics?

Hi, last saturday night before i went to bed,i had a glass of cold shandy.the first sip i already nitice a tingling sensation on my right tonsil ,i finished the drink and went to bed.the following morning ,my right tonsil was painful and when i looked at it in the mirror i saw that the righttonsil is swollen.took some paracetamol to relieved the pain.thinking of taking antibiotics,at the moment i am just taking honey lemon drink with crushed fever,should i take the antibiotics?thanks
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012