9.5 months child, growing well, advice on change of formula milk

my daughter is 9 months and half.. she has been exclusively breast feeded for 7 months.. now she is taking a local formula milk name BIOMIL, which i dont think too good for growth.. my daughter is very active though.....always moving and playing....she is 8 kg which i know not too good health as a 9 month baby..but she has no problem.she eats well.. finger foods, solid food etc........i wanted to know that if i switch to lactogen2 formula milk.will that be good for her??
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012