95% brain cancer removed through surgery, relapsed on other side. Two tumors, non-responsive, sleeping a lot. Is it coma ?

Hi Doctor, My father has had brain cancer since 2009. 95% of it was removed through surgery but it has since come back on the opposite side of his brain (the left). There are currently two tumors, which add up to 9cm. He is sleeping a lot and not very responsive. He does not wake up easily and has sudden movements sometimes. I wanted to know if these are signs of him slipping into a coma?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012