93 yr old. Unable to walk after falling. On injection Methycobal. Suggestions?

my father is 93 and fell down the other day while in wash room. he got no physical injury apparently but it has affected his nervous system i believe. as he can not now even walk or go to the toilet for pee or tool. we are striving our best to handle the situation by giving him some liquid food.he lays all the day on the bed and his tool has to be managed by me on the bed. we are also giving him the injection methycobal on the alternative days for the last ten days.but still can not walk or move on the floor himself. kindly advise.. I am so sorry I can not pay the fee.. God bless u
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Jul 2013
Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.

Based on the history, I suspect that your father could have suffered a Fracture neck of femur, which is making him unable to walk.

Get an xray of his hip joint on the painful side to reveal the fracture.

Management will depend on the type of fracture. Consult an orthopedic surgeon for further management.

Hope this information is helpful. Good day