92 years old, flu like symptoms. History of diabetes, bronchitis. Symptoms of H2N3 virus?

My mother is 92 and lives in a nursing home. She is not well with flu like illness .The management says to wear mask and gloves before attending to her. or before entering the room.Recently there has been an outbreak of flu in the city of xxxxx. What are the signs and symptoms of H2N3 virus and if she has got the virus what are her chances of survival? She is a diabetic,has left sided heart failure and suffers from bronchitis .
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012