90 year old, has nausea, vomiting and low BP. Has Mitral Valve Prolapse. Cause?

my mother in law has mitral valve prolapse . She is 90 years old. She has been experiencing problems with nausea and vomiting intermittently over the past several months. Right now she feels nauseous and her blood pressure is 98 over 44 with a pulse of 55. She does not have chest pain with her bouts of nausea. Is this blood pressure low enough for me to alert her doctors? Could a drop in blood pressure cause vomiting and nausea?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013