90 year old developed shaking of mouth and lips suddenly. No other health problems. Advice?

My grandmother is a 90 year old chinese women who has been healthy all her life, tending to her garden on a daily basis (she used to be a farmer). No signs of health problems, eats fish and vegetables daily. Last Sunday, she went out to Chinatown to do some shopping from 9am to 3pm, which involved walking all day and carrying one bag of light groceries. She went to bed at 7pm that night because she was tired from walking all day. This entire week she has been very ill, and remains either in bed on on the recliner. Her mouth and lips are now constantly quivering and shaking, almost parkinson like. However, she s never experienced such shaking symptoms at all in the past.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012