9 yr old severely constipated, complains of stomach pain. Given Miralax, Equate gentle laxative. Watery blood in stools. Why ?

I had my 9 yr old daughter at the ER yesterday due to stomach cramps and hurting. They did an X-ray and seen she was severely constipated. They recommended miralax. I also picked up an Equate gentle laxative 5mg. Gave her 3. She weighs 130lbs. It relieved the constipation . But last night she called me into the bathroom and there was light red blood in the toilet. The blood was kinda watery and like a woman that pees right when she starts her period. It happened three more times. She disnt have to go this morning so I don t know if it s stopped yet. She went onto school. I told her if it gets worse than last night to call me.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012