9 yr old having itchy penis, foreskin and tip red. Any medication?

Hi there My 9yr old boy has an itchy penis , it s red at the tip and his foreskin is red and slightly raw looking - probably from his scratching it. Is there a common quick fix cream for this sort of a thing - I tried my own canesten cream thinking it might be a fungal thing, but that didn t work. Or should I go and see my GP? We ve been at the Dr s alot this past season due to various sicknesses with my 3 little ones - flu s, ear infections etc. So if there is a common cream I can purchase from a pharmacy, be much easier for us. Thanks for your help Maeve Maeve
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012