9 years old, have stomach pain. Endoscopic report came normal. Reason?

Nine yr old seen by pediatric specialist endoscopic procedure done ... Dr. Said everything fine no polyi bacteria no herd however, she still has constant pain as where she wakes saying oh my stomach hurts. What s next .. In her treatment.. With my consistency and my child daily struggle and pain he discontinued the omeprazole ordering her cars fate n ranitidine as needed to no relief as of yet two weeks. Her diet is gastro friendly no sauces, tomatoe, garlic, green pepper, onions, etc....please help
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013