9 year old with itchy reddish spots on the chin and cheek. Allergic to insect bite?

My 9 year old daughter went to Brownie Camp on Sat. Came home with a little red spot on her chin and check. Next day she had a rash on the back of her neck towards her hair line and it was itchy, we gave her Benadryl twice that day. Monday she went to school not too bad. Today it was very itchy on the back of her neck and rash on her chest. More Benadryl and calamine lotion. While at camp for 12 hours they were outside for an egg hunt and crafts and games inside the lodge. She didn't eat anything she hadn't had before. She was at this same lodge last year and this didn't happen.
Just wondering and trying to figure out what it come be?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013