9 year old with a strep infection in the legs and vagina. Discharge and bumps on the thighs. Bleeding with stomach ache

My daughter is 9 has a strep infection on her,legs and vaginal area. She was having discharge and bumps on her thighs. They perscribed amoxicillan. Shes been taking it for 4 days has about 4 left. She complained of back pain and stomach ache. Shes bleeding now. I dont know if its her period, a.side effect or something else. I saw the blood but cant tell if shes constipayed or whats going on.,shes 70 lbs
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013