9 year old, recurring abdominal pain, itchy rash on face, arms. Pain started after taking benadryl. Opinion?

My nine year old daughter has had reoccurring upper abdominal pain over the last 3 weeks. However today has been the worst. It began with a itch rash on her face, arms and legs. I thought maybe it was due to something allergic to so I gave her Benadryl. Within the hour she started complaining of upper abdominal pain. Her stomach seems bloated and warm to the touch. She was slightly warm and complaining of being cold. Not sure if I need to go to ER or wait and see doctor in the morning. She basically has been sleeping all evening.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013