9 year old having small cluster of itchy bumps on wrists, arms and face with headache. Using motrin

My 9yr old daughter presented with a small cluster of tiny bumps about 4 days ago on her wrist . More began to show up on her arms two days later. This morning she woke up with both arms covered in the bumps and her face has slowly become covered in them through out the day. The largest one is no larger then a pimple and they itch . Last night she began c/o a headache and had a more severe headache tonight that was relieved with motrin. She just got back from camp in TN
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012