9 year old having bleeding from nose after injury. Has internal swelling. Need immediate care?

My 9 year old son sustained a blow to his nose approximately 30 hours ago. He has had 3 bloody noses - the first right after the injury, the second after he went to sleep last night and the third 30 minutes ago after going to sleep. He has internal swelling and no external swelling or bruising. I believe he should be seen By a doctor - should he be seen immediately or wait until morning to see his regular pediatrician?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012