9 year old has underarm hair, odor and pubic hair. Early sign of puberty?

HI, my nine year old has underarm hair , odor and pubic hair . She started with the hair growth about 6 months ago. She does not have any breast development, is thin and eats a well balanced diet. I have made efforts to give her organic milk all her life. Is this a sign of early puberty or excessive androgen production? My husband s side of the family is very hairy with some girl cousins with lots of hair as well. Thank you for your time to answer this question.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013