9 year old gets low grade fever frequently after physical exertion, occasional cough and cold, positive typhoid test, was immunized. Cause?

My son aged 9 yrs gets low grade fever every 3-4 weeks. Sometimes it is accompanied by cough and cold sometimes not. After physical exersion such as hockey , football he is sure to get fever. Today typhoid tests were done in : S Typhi O is 160, S typhi H is 80, S Paratyphi AH is 20. Since my son is already immunized for typhoid, I do not understand how can he be suffering from typhoid!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012