9 year old, fever, cough, tired. Diagnosed as virus infection. Advice?

My 9 year old son has had one full week of persistently high fevers of 101-104. We went to the doctor on Rhirsday and they ruled out Influenza and said he had a virus. On Friday he developed a wet cough that was mild and now has gotten more wet and more persistent. He is complaining of being tired dizzy and he is acting kind of weird. Should I be worried? He does not have neck pain or a sore throat. Just very tired and very hot and nauseas
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013