9 year old child having Erythema annulare centrifugum, severe cough. Taking asthalin, livolin. Ways to prevent this problem?

As per diagnosis made by the XXXXXX My son 9 yrs. old is suffering from Erythema annulare centrifugum ( Multifocal)... since at the age of 3-4 months. At the time of change of season i.e April and November. He gets suffer from cough both dry and wet. despite several efforts it can not be controllable. as a result he is to be neburlized with Asthalin and livolin.. Simultaneously, the patches appers on his body and spread all over... what are the reasons...? is it curable... the PGI doctors has informed that he will be alright after the age of 13-15 yrs. i m very upset with it. i had spend a lot of money for it.. plz. help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012