9 year old. Taking focalin from week. Having belly hurt, eyes blurry, nausea, temperature 102. Cause?

Hi just had a quick question my daughter of 9 yrs old just started taking focalin About a week ago yesterday she went to school and told me wen she came home that her belly hurt today she came home from school saying that she couldnt see to well blury at times and that her body was pinching her all over her heart was running like she said and she is tired and nauseous and now she is ru.ning a temperture of 102.1 amny ideas what could be causi.g this
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013