9 weeks pregnant. Have waist pain and mild cramps. No nausea or bloating. Anything wrong?

Hi Dr, I am 9 weeks pregnant now and still haven t had a midwife appointment or scan yet. I have my 1st scan booked for the 2nd of April at 12wks. I understand that is the normal NHS practice here in the UK.....I was told I would be contacted to arrange to see a midwife before the 12wks appointment, still waiting for the call. With regards to symptoms, I haven t had any morning sickness since I was pregnant, sometimes nauseated but nothing alarming. My breasts are heavier and tender, bloated feeling and thickness around my waist . As a matter of fact my stomach has increased in size ever since I found out. In the 7th and 8th wk, I started having fever mostly at night and during the day on a few occasions, didn t think it was anything serious and so did not call my GP. I recently noticed a few days ago that my breasts are no longer as tender and heavy as they were in the beginning. No feeling of nausea or bloating either, I had lower waist pain which extended to my right buttock in my sleep on friday night and also felt some mild cramps in my stomach earlier on the same night. I am really worried that something could be going wrong, this is my 1st pregnancy and tried for over two years to conceive. Please tell me everything is okay and that my baby is fine. I am not sure what to do, I need to have a scan to hear my baby s heartbeat and be assured that everything is alright. Am i just being paranoid or is something really wrong? Please help, what do I do? Ebele
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013