9 months pregnant, sudden bleeding. Ultrasound shows live embryo with perisac bleed. Medical abortion?

My wife is 9 month pregnant and one day there is a sudden bleeding without any pain. We rushed to the doctor and get ultrasound . In ultrasound report, it has mentioned SINGLE LIVE EMBBRYO WITH LITTLE PERISAC BLEED. and doctor advised her a complete bed rest and medicines. But bleeding is continuous and doctor advised us to get ultraasound after 10 days and depending upon situation she will advise us future course of action may be abortiion also. We are very scared please guide us..
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012