9 months pregnant, frequent bowels on eating, loss of appetite, piles. Treatment?

my 9th month is going on. I am very much fed up since last 10 days. whatever i eat now i feel pressure and go for toilet. there is a fear always to eat before what should i do now ? is it common ? or i have some problem ? Please help me. instead of eating more this month i am not able to eat proper now. I have seen some piles problem after 2nd month of my pregnancy, but only this month i am having this problem.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
May 2013

As the gestational age progresses the size of the uterus increases which will cause pressure on abdomen organs.
So because of this you may feel heavy after eating and can feel bowel movement.
So you better take little quantity more frequently.
Try to include juices, milk, fruits etc in your diet which will help to some extent.
You can take antacids before food with your doctor's advice which can help.
If problem persists after these measures better to undergo ultrasound once to rule out excess liquor, macrosomic baby etc. But don't worry these are not common problems.