9 months old son not gaining weight, even though all the result are normal

My Nine Month old son is active but he is not gaining the weight, His weight is 6.6 Kg(Born weight : 2.5 Kg) and Hight is 68 cm, last 4 month he is just gaining 1/2 kg weight. He has high fever (103 F) in his 7th month. He is not eating properly , daily 1-2 time he is vomiting. He is feeding mother milk as well as other light food suppliment like cerelac, NAN, fruit, lentil water etc. I have consult the doctors, they are written some test e.g Urine routine, urine culture, and homogram, All report results are Normal. Baby is sleeping not more than 8 hr a day. Please let me know what is problem. also suggest some Best doctor in Noida, Delhi area for my Kid.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011