9 months old had ectopic anal surgery, advised dilation and avoid constipation. Will surgery affect the normal life of child ?

hello daughter is 9 months old....n she went through an ectopic anal surgery when she was 4 and half month old...after that doctor told us for dilation on her anal for more 6 to 7 months....and also told us to protect her from constipation for which i am giving her soup, juice, ample amount of water even though she get constipated. but my main worryness is that after passing through this surgery can she behave like a normal child during her passing time like youth, adult etc.....and is surgical anal can affect my child?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012