9 months baby, sweating, waking at night, crying, not having food. Teething starting. Cause of problem?

My son is one & 9 months and been waking up for the last 5 nights screaming and crying as if something hurts but he only wants me to hold him as if he was scared and starts to sweat uncontrollably, I dong know what's going on? His body is cold and he is seating, he don't want to eat much I thought it's because he is getting his back teeth in but I'm not sure anymore, what can b the problem?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
dear user
these symptom not because of teething .

sweating may be because of hot flash in night .

try to maintain normal room temperature .towards cooler side .

do you have family history of thyroid disorder . otherwise also consult to doctor

get thyroid profile .
no medication required .
don't leave baby alone .
make him sense of your presence everytime in night .

hope this will help u .

dr neha