9 month old, started Nestle NAN pro 2, got heavy cold. Could NAN be the cause ?

My baby she is 9 month old and i am from India. Recently i have introduced to her Nestle NAN pro 2 . But in a day she got heavy cold and continues for next 4 days even until now . When ia sked with my friends they telling Using teh NAN is the reason for cold and avoid . Can you please advise me if it is true , please tell me what is good one for her growth . Regards AAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
NAN pro is not the cause of cold.
Cold is usually viral in nature and takes few days to subside.
Give lukewarm water.
Steam inhalation will also help.
You can give some decongestant after consulting your doctor.

you should give vegetable soup,boiled vegetable,mashed fruits,rice porridge.
Good nutrition will build up her immunity

Wishing your baby good health.
God bless,

Pediatrician Dr. E Venkata Ramana's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
The common cause for getting cold is vrus.
If some body have cold in the home, the other persons in home get cold easilt due to spread of virus through contact and by air droplets due to sneezing.
Nan Pro 2 doesn't cause cold and you can continue feeds as you are advised.
But one thing to remeber is breast feeding is the best method of feeding your child.
Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please you can consult me in future.