9 month old having weakness in the arm while crawling. Should I be worried?

My 9 month old niece who has been crawling for about a month and a half now has just starting to show signs of weakness in her left arm when she crawls. She is turning her hand into the body quite a bit as she puts weight on it and every three or so steps falls down on her face. Healthy little girl...has just recently had her first cold which she is still battling but no other problems or medical problems. Should we be worried about this perceived weakness?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012