9 month old having nasal catarrh with blocked nostrils, fever. History of asthma. Giving paracetamol. What else I can give?

Sir, My son of 9 months has got nasal catarrh with blocked nostrils especially during night and has running fever at 100.6* f average since last twenty hours. I have given him paracetamol 250mg @2.5ml/5-6 hrs. He is also blabbering and seems restless unless duly attended to. I have an antihistamine oral drop of Phenylephrine Hydrochloride and Chlorpheniramine Maleate composition. I also have one tablet of Montelukast Sodium with Lovocetrizine Dihydrochloride, which I do not give as the child has no asthmatic problems, only nasal congestion which I treat with saline water. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012