9 month old having fever. Recommended to give crocin, T-minic. Meftal on high fever. What should be the dosage?

Hi, My daughter is 9 months old and is suffering from fever from last two days. We have been recommended to give crocin and t-minic and in case the fever does not comes down, we have been told to give her Meftal-P. I have given her Meftal-P today morning at 10:30 AM but the temperature does not seems to come down drastically at 4:00 PM also. I am wondering that if I can give crocin to her now (at 4:00 PM). I have given 2 ml of Meftal-P and her weight is 8 kgs. Please advice
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012