9 month old has red rash behind both knees and underarm. On weetbix with full cream dairy milk, egg custard. Side effects ?

hi, I have a 9 month old daughter and she is very healthy but I have noticed she has a red rash behind both knees and under one underarm and she is starting to get more over her body it doesn t bother her but I have stop putting cream on her after bath time, she is eating solid and has been have weetbix with full cream dairy milk for breakfast every morning for about 1 month and I have also introduce egg custard around the same time and thats when the rash has come. She has not been sick and all could it be the milk that giving her a rash or teeth and she is getting loads??
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012