9 month old has a pimple like spot on the inner corner of one eye only. What's this ?

I have a 9 month old baby who has a pimple like spot on the inner corner of one eye only. She had the exact same spot a couple of weeks ago and after a few days cleared...but now it s back and looks the same. That makes me think its not baby acne or something like that otherwise it would not reappear in same spot. My 5 yr old recently got a cold sore and I am panicking that somehow that s what is on her eye...any input would be helpful.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013