9 month old experiencing voice hoarseness. Has pentalogy of fallot. Chances of heart failure?

My son has tetralogy of fallot(actually pentalogy of fallot) and is scheduled for surgery at the end of June( he will be nine months). A week and a half ago, he started to have hoarseness in his voice. I know this can be a symptom of early congestive heart failure. He also sweats while feeding. He has good weight gain though and is a pink tet baby. Should I be concerned that he is going to start going into acute heart failure? He has a left to right shunt which makes him more at risk for CHF than blue spells.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013