9 month old daughter, suffering from cold, nasal congestion, ear infection, losing weight. Cure for symptoms?

Hallo Doctor, My daugter ( 9 months old) is suffering from cold since three months. She had also Bronchitis, now Lungs are free (after inhalation with Salbutamol). but nasal congestion is still there and she is coughing and spitting. Since three days she has ear infection (yellow mucus was coming out of the right ear). she is taking now Amoxicillin (antibiotic). but Cold is not going at all. she is still suffering from cold. she is loosing her weight regularly. what should I do? please help me. Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013