9 month old child, pneumonia, fever. Taking amikacin, polibion. Chest X-ray shows lung infection. Treatment?

Sir my child is 9 months old boy. Hes suffering pneumonia from last 12 days and admitted in hospital in XXXX. The fever is nt comin down though the antibiotics are regularly given. The fever shoots upto 103 after ever 5 to 6 hours.kindly help.the infection is reducing slow and steady. According to the chest x ray both of the Lungs were heavily infected and its is on the reducing stage but there is no reduction in the fever. The antibiotics are..... Swich 500 gm after every 6 hours, Amikacin 75 gm 12 hourly, Polibion 1 amp. Ibugesic plus syryp is given 6 hourly. Lyser tablet 8 hourly.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012