9 month old baby, suffering from burn marks, burst blisters, skin tone lighter in area. Can I use t-bact medication for treatment?

My nine month old baby got this burn mark on her thigh after the blister broke. The wound is healed now but it left a mark , the skin tone is lighter in that area. Please help on how to remove this mark permanently.The burn happened when she touched a hot pan. The wound was swollen after which the water broke and now is completely healed. The burnt skin is removed and now replaced with new tissue the colour of which is a shade lighter than the other skin.i heard t-bact is a good ointment for marks removal. Please suggest.Thank you so much hor your help. Looking forward to your response.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012