9 month old baby stopped breast feed,cries in between,hungry,colic

My baby girl is nine weeks old and has suddenly stopped taking her full feed since one week. She is on exclusive breast feeds,is otherwise cheerful. She takes my breast for five to ten mins drinks normally then stops and cries. So she remains hungary and my breasts engorged. She is also swaying her head to scratch her nose or mouth area all the time on my shoulder or the pillow when she is lying down.she used to have colic but that had settled down. I am giving her simethicone thrice a day since three days but it doesn t seem like colic to me.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012