9 month old baby having red, puffy eyelids, sleeping too much. Is this normal?

my nine month old baby s eyelids are red and seem a little puffy at times, but just the lower one. he doesnt rub or touch them often just when he tells me he doesnt want to eat, or is tired. and my other concern is if im letting him sleep to long. he sleeps from 6:30 at night to about 5:30 in the morning then after that he wants to sleep 3 more hours at 7 am wakes up at about noon then wants to go back at 2:30 and wake up at 4:30 and then he will go back down for the night 6:30. is this too much sleep?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012