89 yr old, having blackouts. Xray shows small vessel ischemic change associated cerebral volume loss. Suggestions?

Hi my mum has small vessel ischaemic change associated cerebral volume loss and there is a focus of hypodensity extedning to the posterior frontal lobe cortex on the right suggestive of a very monor small infartc. and absent left P1 segment fetal supply of the left PCA from the left PCA but xray shows no mass or haemorrhage or collection or and no raised intracranial pressure written on xray. Can you please explain all this as my elderly mum is nearly 89 yo and the gp will see her tomorrow because she was having blackouts. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012