89 year old with mitral and aortic valve leakage. Is heart surgery safe with these complications?

my mom is going to be 89 and was told her mirtro value and auortoric vavle is leaking more. She is tiered a lot but has been tired a all her lifeand on anti depressent drugs, plus she has phisillium of the lung and murcor efectus of the lung. She says she doesn t want to live like this and if the go ahead on surgery is ok she doesn t care if she dies on the table. And a lof of stress with my brother who is alcoholic. Would a cardilogist recomend heart surgery with all her exsisting problems? What questions should i ask the cardiologist when I go with her next week?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013