87 year old with stomach pain, loss of appetite, anxiety and dizziness. Any suggestions?

My 87 yr old Mother has had numerous Hyponatrium over past 5 yrs. It was thought she was not drinking enough H2O, while living in Tucson. Levels under 124. Now she is living in Syr. NY and has been in Hosp x 3 in 1 month. She has c/o stomach pains, decreased appetite , anxiety , dizziness . She is in Hosp as of today. Hx : thyroid w/ meds x 15 yrs, unilateral breast CA in 2000, but negative x 12 yrs, depression , anxiety, taking BP meds x 15 yrs, usually in 120 s/ 70-90. She has had ADD undx but obvious to family & friends.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013