87 year old, suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, dementia, weakness, passing dark, pungent urine, thirst. Solution?

Hello! I watch an old woman during the day for a family friend who works full time (she s the old woman s daughter). The old woman, Ruby, is 87 and has had her share of health problems in the past ( paranoid schizophrenia , bipolar disorder , and she is currently suffering from dementia ). She s been unable to get herself out of bed and to the bathroom, so she needs constant watching and help into her wheelchair or onto the toilet since she s unable to stand by herself. Recently, the last two weeks or so, she s been very weak, tired, and quiet. She doesn t have the strength to even pick her head up, or even open her mouth to eat or chew anything more substantial than oatmeal. She goes limp the second I get her out of bed to wash her hair, and she s been having dark, pungent urine the last few days. She s also extremely thirsty and been drinking about 3-4 bottles of water a day, but she s never satisfied. I m sorry if that s an overload of unnecessary information, but I m worried about her and was hoping you could point me in the right direction!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013