86 yr old, alcoholic, heavy smoker, hip bone broken, taken AMD treatment. Life expectancy?

I was an alcoholic from age 35 until 60. I started drinking again - moderately - aged 69. I smoked 40+ cigarettes a day until 63 since when I have taken snuff. I weighed 12+ stone until I was 70, then fell down and broke a hip since when I have weighed 10 stone. I started AMD five years ago and was treated for 3 years until deterioration stopped. I am slightly deaf. Not as bright as a University professor as I as. I eat very little since about 5 years ago. I am now 86 years old. Why am I not long dead?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You have lived a very good span of life anybody will wish to live.
You have enjoyed the vices to the fullest and still 86 and not out, kudos to your body.
Fracture is a common occurrence of old age and I think you have managed it by now.
AMD as such is a slow problem.
I think you should give up the idea of dying, try to adjust with age and consult a local physician for a general physical evaluation.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!