86 years old, difficulty in ejaculation, small amount of semen. Scan shows normal result. Recommendations?

I have a very hard time to ejaculate. When I do, there is usually no semen, or a small amount, and it is clear and watery. My local Urologist took portable scanner yesterday, and said that everything looks good, and to come back in one year. This is troubling because I plan to remarry in the near future, although I am almost 86 years old. What do you think is wrong, and what can be done to overcome this problem so that I may have at least some sexual activity in spite of my 86 years of age? Oh yes, I have had a slightly enlarged prostrate for 5 years, and the procedure to remove material from the uretha in the area of the prostrate about 5 or six years ago.
Thank you for your thoughts. Royce Howard, Midland,

Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Hi, you are aged 86 years, and you want to marry, and you are mastrubating, it means the nine is clear, you can have sex with her. But the conception may not be possible, and not at all advisible .
Regarding having sex if you face any difficulty, with minimum drugs, so then you can consult a physician. The consistancy of the semen has nothing to do with the sex life. Thank you.