85 years old, falling into deep slumber, hard time waking up. Using cold cloth, no seizures. Causes and treatment?

hello i have a aunt who is 85 years old, lately she falls into a deep sleep kind of thing where we have a hard time waking her up, it takes us about 15 to 20 minutes to bering her around. we use a cold cloth. she has had several test done and the doctors say they cannot find anything wrong . the doctors says that she is not having a seizure but it happens everyday at the same time. what do you think is happening
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012