84 year old having kidney problem. On celebrex, bystolic, citalopram. Had stroke. Prognosis?

I just received a phone call stating my mothers kidney levels were very high and need attention, she is 84. Her level is 1.74. She s on several medicines ( Celebrex , simvastatin, bystolic , citlopram, prilosec , synthyroid & 81mg bayer) & had two strokes one last April & the other in August. She is doing really well overall since having them but now this. What could be causing this and what is usually done under these circumstances? Prognosis? Thank you in advance for your help! Kim
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013